Need some routines for a orphanage performance

So guys i'm going to be performing at a orphanage this Saturday. Any tricks that you guys would recommend? Their age is between 8-12. I already have a few in mind but i might need more.

Thanks for all of your help, and i mean it

:)

pickpocketing haha.

i would try to have some visual bigger things that bigger audience can see. also just have fun. kids love having fun and stuff.
idk what you have to do a kids show or an adult show. what stuff ru thinking of?

Sep 1, 2007
Montreal, Quebec
Sponge ball work just great on kid. If you have a cup and ball routine it's a realy effective trick to do. just keep in mind that you have to use lots of very visual effect with kid and not make the show tooo long.

I just learned a bill change trick today and I think it would work awesome for an orphanage.

I'm going to assume that these kids are still living in the orphanage, so, a bill change would mean a lot to them. If you possibly turn a $5 - $10 or $10 - $20 they'll be very happy.

I just learned a bill change trick today and I think it would work awesome for an orphanage.

I'm going to assume that these kids are still living in the orphanage, so, a bill change would mean a lot to them. If you possibly turn a $5 - $10 or $10 - $20 they'll be very happy.

Which bill change did you learn? I heard that there are lots of bill change around. Thanks for helping! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results