Sentinels or DeckOne

Nov 19, 2010
whats your take on how well they fan, lepaul, dribble, spring, before they start clumping, and which you think are just better

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
I like DeckOne based on its unique design, especially the box. You have to own one to experience it. The handling of the two decks are very similar but I do think DeckOne lasts longer.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
you guys are idiots. they have the same stock and finish. Just pick which design you like better and go with it.

Read the forum rules! You shouldn't insult other people in this site! And what if there is people who really know about cards and can feel the difference between both decks? Is there any problem? You mustn't call them "idiots".

Well as one of those guys who knows cards, there is no difference. Also I did not mean for idiots to be condescending. I just find it interesting that people think there is a difference between the 2 decks when they were printed with the exact same stock and finish. In terms of feel they are the same deck.

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
What I said was from personal experience. Both decks I opened were exposed to contrasting environments hence different fan, handling, longevity etc.

Well as one of those guys who knows cards, there is no difference.

Well if you put it that way, I guess I know cards too. I can also read the product description.

Jun 10, 2010
Read the forum rules! You shouldn't insult other people in this site! And what if there is people who really know about cards and can feel the difference between both decks? Is there any problem? You mustn't call them "idiots".

If that was supposed to be funny, it wasn't. If it was serious, then ...

Just "..."

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
you guys are idiots. they have the same stock and finish. Just pick which design you like better and go with it.

Wow, really. This is a place where people were supposed to help each other, so share your knowledge and stop insulting. I'm pretty sure that there are other people that know things you don't, but that doesn't make you an "idiot" now does it ...

Jun 10, 2010

To the above poster: He has a damn good point.

They're the same, and a lot of questions like this are always answered with the same reply each time but people don't bother to look before asking. So, that being said:

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Truthfully I've had a better experience with sentinels. My D1IE got warped pretty badly very soon after I removed it from the box. Now with some time they flattened back out and feel fine. But the spreads/fans 'break' more often if you know what I mean and the sentinels just never did it

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I really like the back design of the sentinels (Though I feel the skulls on the fronts are a bit juvenile). They feel thicker and have lasted much longer than my deckone's (which seem to hold bends more). They still fan great, where as the deckone clumps a bit more. But I really appreciate that the deckones are thinner, and I love the design, so they still get my vote in the end.

Jan 6, 2011
Sentinels all the way!!! I think the design is nicer and the feel is better. The D1's seem to clump a little and the sentinels are nice. Only problem with the sentinels is that i get complaints of the pips being too small. But then again the box of the D1's is awesome, even though it is annoying not having a thumb cutout.

I'm pretty sure that there are other people that know things you don't, but that doesn't make you an "idiot" now does it ...

Bad news: comparing a blue umbrella with a red umbrella makes you an idiot, given the fact that the both umbrellas are different only colorwise.

Wow, really. This is a place where people were supposed to help each other, so share your knowledge and stop insulting.

How about being friendly and supporting without being retarded? There are dozens of useless topics opened just to compare two random items. The answer is all of these topics is always subjective and can lead to a bad decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
If people want to make their own mistakes they are free to do so. This is the internet afterall. You don't need to be bringing people down just because they are having a discussion that you disagree with. If it really annoys you that much, here's a thought, don't read forum threads that you think are pointless.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results