Guardians sold in stores

Jan 1, 2011
So I was at K-mart and saw some Guardians and I was wondering if they were the same thing as the one's sold here on T11?

Jul 17, 2010
I live in Canada, and I saw some Guardians being sold in Wal-mart a while back.. not any more though.. :( should of bought more :(

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
Well i'm from Canada and Guardians are being sold everywhere i gotta say ... Wherever there's different types of playing cards, Bees, Aviator etc., there gotta be a Guardians deck

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I believe the stock is slightly different. I own one deck of the ones T11 sells and about a dozen store-bought decks. There is a slight difference on the boxes, and I believe the store-bought "feel" more like standard Bikes.

I'm not really interested in having the kind of deck that springs, snaps, and maneuvers to help facilitate my actions. Bikes work just fine for me, so the store-bought Guardians also work fine. Yet, I do enjoy that one "pure" deck, as it were, as a nice show-off deck.

The ones at your store are still good Bicycle quality and excellent working decks. They are certainly a lot less expensive than buying & shipping the T11 decks online. So, I would say to at least try them out if you are genuinely interested.

Dec 26, 2009
There have been many threads on various forums about Guardians being sold in Wal-Marts and K-Marts all around the U.S and Canada. The one thing I have ever seen on these threads is a response from J.B. about the retail store Guardians. Personally, I have never seen a deck of Guardians anywhere except my local magic shop, Gibbol's.

I would like to hear from J.B. about the difference, if any, of the Guardians sold here and the Guardians sold in retail stores.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results