AARCO Tahoe Deck

In my opinion, this reprint is the best deck of cards I have ever handled. I have very sweaty hands, unfortunately, but these cards have been excellent for about 8 hours of constant action, so far. They still fan just as well now after 8 hours non-stop as from the moment they came out of the box. The bottom card hasn't bowed at all in my moist grip. I am astonished at the ease with which I can perform most sleights. I believe that these have surpassed my love of any other deck I have used (including ALL T11 decks, E decks, and most Smoke and Mirrors). I hope Theory11's new decks in production will be as incredible as these.

Please don't misunderstand me. Theory11 decks are incredible and top notch, but I am just really impressed with these new Tahoes. You should check them out.

Jan 9, 2011
I agree DD did a great job on these. I can't wait for him to get around to his red and blue unlimited run. I recommend everyone to check these out. The finish is nice, it uses aristocrat stock (not recycled) and has the awesome tahoe back design. My opinions :)
Regards Jasha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results