Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl Prediction!

Jun 10, 2010
Could be off here, but from a look-see at this point, Pitt 24-20 is the most popular (with 5 people choosing it).
Also popular is GB 31-27 (3 times) and there are 8 scores chosen twice (including GB 28-17 above, which occurs on post #19).

I'm going to go with GB 28-26 (which seems to not be chosen yet - Pitt will try to tie with the 2-pt conversion at the end, but will miss, or something completely different will happen, I'm sure.)

The reason that Pittsburgh 24-20 is the most popular is because it's the Madden NFL simulation prediction. Packers 31-27 is also another prediction...

People are lacking the skill or brains to actually pick numbers, so they're just taking professional predictions and using those as entries.

Oct 4, 2009
prediction from down under

I have no idea of how the point scoring system works so I hoping my prediction is actually possible:

Stealers 17-14

Sep 2, 2007
London
Haven't got a clue, know nothing about the game, so I'm having to use genuine psychic ability here.

Steelers will win 24 - 14.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
The reason that Pittsburgh 24-20 is the most popular is because it's the Madden NFL simulation prediction. Packers 31-27 is also another prediction...

People are lacking the skill or brains to actually pick numbers, so they're just taking professional predictions and using those as entries.

I find that last sentence pretty offensive. This is literally a guess for everyone (especially those of us who don't watch football) and a guess requires no skill at all. And they're lacking brains? I find it pretty smart to go with professional predictions...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results