New video

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I think you were thinking of the "Shaking the Aces" sandwich effect. The "variation" you did was far from original, but I'm not sure that you knew that. But now you do so I suggest renaming the video to something that is relevant to what the trick is because the trick had nothing to do with any aces. It would even be better if you named it "De Magic Kings" instead.

Your handling was alright, no complaints here. But, the production quality was terrible. I suggest that if you're going to put videos on youtube, you should invest in a HD camera. But even if you can't get one at the moment, you could have turned on some more lights, opened a window, or even filmed outside. There's really no excuse for not having enough light.

Nov 4, 2010
Thank for that reply. Yeah I agree, it is fa from original. I just decided to post something rather than nothing.
Also, I'm highly aware of the quality of the video ty. Again, it was a spur of the moment video.

Thank you.

Feb 11, 2011
Claremore, OK
Never saw a sandwich effect like that. It's a good variation, but the name is kinda random since it does not involve aces. Oh well I see that everything I wanted to say has already been said by Aaron Williams hehe. Great effect anyways.

Nov 4, 2010
Never saw a sandwich effect like that. It's a good variation, but the name is kinda random since it does not involve aces. Oh well I see that everything I wanted to say has already been said by Aaron Williams hehe. Great effect anyways.

Thank you very much.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results