Magic Shops in Orlando

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Since I will be joining my cruise ship in Orlando, Port Canaveral, I need to know if there are some magic shops in Orlando?

Thank you!

Sep 9, 2010
Believe it or not, I sent my friend Tony Brent a message a few months back asking him the same question.
"There's a shop in Coco Beach and one in Daytona. In Orlando itself there's a Magic Max at Old Town on Hwy 192."

I do not recommend that you go to Magic Max, it is the EPITOME of a tourist magic shop, prices are RIDICULOUS! I've heard the one in Daytona is the best, but haven't been there yet myself.

http://www.daytonamagic.com/

Feb 6, 2011
hey i live in orlando, theres nothing that great , theres one on 192, downtown disney and universal but they re all pretty much the same.. really touristy, just like most of orlando. they all sell stuff like invsible deck cardtoon deck svengalli deck , fire wallett and stuff like that but its all a lot more expensive then their normal price

Shops in east central Florida

If you're sailing from Port Canaveral, the Magic Dove in Cocoa Village is only a few minutes away (believe it's on Broward Avenue). Not much inventory on books, limited on DVDs but fairly well stocked on supplies & tricks. Plus the owner, Dr Dan is a great guy. Look them up and give them a call. Lately they've had several demonstrators who also work local restaurants and fairs/festivals.

Daytona Magic is about a 45-60 minute drive north of the Port on I-95 (will take you longer this week with the NASCAR race scheduled for 2/20). They are very well stocked with tricks, supplies, DVDs and limited selection of books.

Both shops can order anything you want and have it in when you visit if you give them enough time.

There are no other brick & mortar shops remaining in Florida to the south. Believe there is at least one in the Tampa area but that could be up to a couple hour drive depending on traffic.

Good luck.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
If you're sailing from Port Canaveral, the Magic Dove in Cocoa Village is only a few minutes away (believe it's on Broward Avenue). Not much inventory on books, limited on DVDs but fairly well stocked on supplies & tricks. Plus the owner, Dr Dan is a great guy. Look them up and give them a call. Lately they've had several demonstrators who also work local restaurants and fairs/festivals.

Daytona Magic is about a 45-60 minute drive north of the Port on I-95 (will take you longer this week with the NASCAR race scheduled for 2/20). They are very well stocked with tricks, supplies, DVDs and limited selection of books.

Both shops can order anything you want and have it in when you visit if you give them enough time.

There are no other brick & mortar shops remaining in Florida to the south. Believe there is at least one in the Tampa area but that could be up to a couple hour drive depending on traffic.

Good luck.

Wow, great thanx, I will definitely look up that Magic Dove shop. Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results