The Double Lift by Jason England

Feb 13, 2011
I'm thinking of buying this download sounds really good, can anybody tell me what four double lifts are taught?

Jun 10, 2010
I'm thinking of buying this download sounds really good, can anybody tell me what four double lifts are taught?

Dr. Daley's instant double - Dr. Daley, similar double lift by Bro. John Hamman
Vernon style double - Dai Vernon
Stuart Gordon double - Stuart Gordon/Ken Simmons
Soft double - Roger Klause

In addition to these four double lifts, there is a bonus: The Knockout double technique by Martin Nash.

Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
Get the Foundations Vol. 2 DVD. More bang for the buck and a ton of great instruction.

If $ is an issue, then I understand...ya can't go wrong with anything from Jason England.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I recommend getting both dvds. you'll thank me later. While there are no effects taught in all 6 hours really, you'll become a better magician just by become better acquainted with the sleights.

Aug 4, 2010
City of Lost Angels
I just got done with the first DVD one time through and I have to see that it is amazing how different each person shows the same trick based on how they learned it and if they have a history to the move it gives even more ideas and details. Both are worth getting just $$ that you know you can spend just eat Rammen for a month =)

Jul 13, 2010
I agree Mr. England is a fantastic card handler and instructor. It`s just that it would be better IMO if you could compile your own collection of Mr. Englands videos (they´re different priced, but there are solutions for that problem) and get 30% for such a collection. Flexibility is always better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results