Magic with Dollar Bills

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
Does anyone know any good tricks with Dollar Bills? I love dollar bill magic but barely know any tricks that use dollar bills? If you guys could tell me some it would be gratly appreciated! Thanks

The one I always recommend is Daniel Garcia's "twisted". Its non gimmicked, it is very VERY little setup and can be done with a spectators borrowed bill. You can find it on volume one of the Daniel Garcia Projects

Feb 6, 2011
the only bill trick i do is time is money by asi wind... it is awesome and can be perfromed in almost every type of venue. i like mismade bill too

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ghost Bills, Mismade Bill, Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, Fraud, Greed, Bye George, Traveling Cash, Extreme Burn are just a few I use.

Jun 10, 2010
Ghost Bills, Mismade Bill, Hundred Dollar Bill Switch, Fraud, Greed, Bye George, Traveling Cash, Extreme Burn are just a few I use.

I second Traveling Cash. And most variants of the effect. In fact, if you like rubberband magic too, Dan Harlan's Band Shark dvd has a streamlined handling of it called Traveling Tips - my favorite version to perform. Of course, if you want, you can always check out Marcus Eddie's "Stairway" here on t11 too - that's another great version.

Jan 11, 2011
I know that Daniel Garcia's Jacob's Ladder get good reviews from magicians. I don't use it because it's a bit angle sensitive, but it's nice, visual and impromptu - worth looking at.

Aug 14, 2010
Can all of these effects work other than with dollar bills? If not, which effect works with any? Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results