Magician looking for more recognition

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
First off, if you're looking for recognition, do something that you will be recognized for.

I just watched your 'Linking Cigarettes' video, and the text/build-up was longer than the effect. Also, the video quality is severely lacking.

As for the effect itself, it looked fine. Although it didn't look near as smooth as Fujii.

Hey man, just some constructive feedback for you. I watched your linking cig video, and the first thing that comes to mind is that I feel your intro sequence is to long. I don't think your intro shouldn't be half the run time of your video. Otherwise good work!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I concur with Draven's constructive criticism. Also "recognition" is the proper spelling for the word. If you want recognition, do it by getting yourself out in the working environment as opposed to performing for the camera. Get as many gigs as you can and begin to promote yourself to various venues. You need to be seen out in public so that it gets to the point that when you go places around your town, all good amount of people know who you are and that you are a great entertainer. Leave business cards after every performance and word of mouth travels very fast when you give great performances. Good luck my friend. You obviously have the tools so get out there and get after it.

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I would say a better camera other than your webcam (if that's what you are using), use some movie editing software other than WMV. And make your intro just a couple of second, people wanna see the effect, not an intro that's half the length of the video

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results