Dresscode

Sep 15, 2008
Hey gang. Quick question. And before you answer, keep this in mind. This would be the MAIN thing I would perform using this effect.

I want to walk up to someone and let them see I am wearing a jacket and T-Shirt. Then, I turn around and when I turn BACK around (like in the normal performance) I want to be wearing a dress (formal) shirt with a tie....preferably tucked in.

My question is, can you go from an untucked normal tshirt to a tucked in dress shirt with tie?

Thanks for your help!

- Frank

Sep 15, 2008
Actually, I've answered to thisquestion more than once ;)

Technically you gave me an answer, not necessarily the one I was looking for. You linked me to a video where Calen changes a dress shirt into another dress shirt, which wasn't my question.

And you didn't say anything about the second shirt being tucked in.

So you've responded more than once, but have yet to give an answer.

Dec 1, 2010
No, you can not have a shirt tucked in. You could tuck it in while you did the change, But, otherwise you can't have a change into a tucked in shirt.

Sep 15, 2008
anyone else read that he wanted to change into a dress with a tie?

I'm a little confused. I'm pretty sure I always said "dress shirt" except for the one time I said "dress (formal) shirt with tie." Maybe I just missed it.

But if I did say that, then that is exactly what I meant. T-Shirt to dress with tie. You don't know my style, don't judge me. Haha.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I'm a little confused. I'm pretty sure I always said "dress shirt" except for the one time I said "dress (formal) shirt with tie." Maybe I just missed it.

But if I did say that, then that is exactly what I meant. T-Shirt to dress with tie. You don't know my style, don't judge me. Haha.

I am afraid you didn´t understand the joke...check again..also check this post...you keep saying it...

I don't think you can go from a t shirt to formal shirt with tie. Just because of the way the gimmick has to be put together and how there are certain things that would need to be hidden, it would be pretty difficult doing a change like that. Not impossible, but difficult.

. . . .and I think what they are talking about is you called it a "dress" shirt instead of "formal". I don't know just my guess . . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results