New TnR?

Jul 13, 2008
Hey guys! I'm not trying to sound pushy or sound like a jerk, I honestly just want to know; what happened to the TnR that was going to be released by Blake Vogt? It was announced two weeks ago and was supposed to be out last week, and it's still not out. Just curious.

Dec 1, 2010
Hey guys! I'm not trying to sound pushy or sound like a jerk, I honestly just want to know; what happened to the TnR that was going to be released by Blake Vogt? It was announced two weeks ago and was supposed to be out last week, and it's still not out. Just curious.
I don't know what happened but that is exactly what I was thinking.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris

i hope it 'll be better than TNR, i love this plot and to me the number one torn and restoerd card is reformation by Guy Hollingworth

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
yo guys my Torn and Restored effect was shot in Vegas just two weeks ago and is being worked on by t11 but the release date is still to be determined. its definitely a fun one and I cant wait to share it with you guys. stay tuned for more details

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results