Palming for Beginners

Sep 27, 2007
Cenozoic, Oligocene
3/4 of learning to palm is confidence.
1/4 is the actual technique, which isn't significantly hard depending on which method you learn.

John Carney is the way to go.
Gives you plenty of information.

3/4 of learning to palm is confidence.
1/4 is the actual technique, which isn't significantly hard depending on which method you learn.

I completely agree with this. For me I'm not too much of a fan of overly sleight magic, so I have an alright palm, but not that great but I can palm fruit (like apples, oranges & bananas), cups and some other stuff pretty well.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I don't know if they've up-dated the medium but check with Stevens Magic about the old Manipulation video series done by Jeff McBride some years back. I'm an old dog with this stuff and I even learned some tips from the tapes.

The Carney material, anything from Bill Malone of course. . .

There's a handful of gents that really need to do videos on this topic; Shimada and Johnny Thompson are two that come to mind up-front. While Hiro seems a bit of a logical choice, anyone that's not seen Johnny work close-up will be seriously blown away; the man is a god!

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I used Bob White's Practical Card Palming DVD. he goes into enough detail and also gives a bit of advice on how to get rid of a few of the tells.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results