Android phone magic

Jan 19, 2009
Hy,
I got my new phone (Vodafone 845).
I wonder if there is a magic application to this.
If you know any magic trick" which can use my new phone "please give me a description from the trick. :D

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hy,
I got my new phone (Vodafone 845).
I wonder if there is a magic application to this.
If you know any magic trick" which can use my new phone "please give me a description from the trick. :D

Digital Conviction? (Even though it works for every phone)

Pretty much, the spectator signs a card, it's lost in the deck, you take a picture of a joker (very vividly I might add). Change the joker into their card and the picture changes

Ya, there a few effects that are done with the phone, like Digital Conviction. However if you're looking for apps then I'm not sure. I haven't heard of any Android ones, though Ellusionist might have one but I can't remember. I only know there are iPod/iPhone apps, sorry. Good luck on the search though.

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
For Android, there are several good one. I would recommend Coin in Phone Magic by Sandroids. Either type his name or the name of the trick. This guy has about 3 magic app and they are great. The sign coin in phone is amazing. Also look up Greg's app called "iForce" It's really good as well.

Dec 26, 2009
I just bought iForce for my Droid2 a few days ago and I LOVE it. There are literally as many applications for this app as your mind can imagine (no kidding). What I mean by this is there are 7 "presets" that you can perform anytime and you are given instructions on how to use the presets, or you can make your own preset set of forces. It cos me 2.99 usd I think. BUY IT! It is worth every penny you will spend on it.

Dec 26, 2009
Ellusionist has the Invisible deck app. But as far as apps go, thats about it

Did you not read what I posted above? If you do a simple google search you will find a thread on the cafe about android magic apps and they name about 5 and the crap app that is from E isn't even mentioned in the thread.

Jan 19, 2009
I downloaded iForce but I can not use it. :(
the vodafone 845 have no multitouch screen.
when I open the program it displays that I have to place my two fingers on the screen to open up the instructions page.
if you know how it works than please send me a pm.

can I use the program without multitouch screen?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results