Can Daniel Garcia fend off a pogs throwing ninja with his lego nunchuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2011
Can Daniel Garcia fend off a pogs throwing ninja with his lego nunchuck when he is assaulted from behind?
Failing to do so will result in a very sad and grieving Wayne Houchin

Jun 10, 2010
Can Daniel Garcia fend off a pogs throwing ninja with his lego nunchuck when he is assaulted from behind?
Failing to do so will result in a very sad and grieving Wayne Houchin

Really original, incorporating every element you're asked not to discuss under General Discussions into a thread. Hahaha, so funny. I'm laughing my ass off at your funny post.

^Sarcasm, in case you don't have the brain capacity to figure it out.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
It's obvious that you've just become a member... you don't know the forums yet. We like funny posts, but we don't think a entire thread to talk about nothing is necessary... The forums are to ask for help, review products... well, they're for more important thing than this.

It's obvious that you've just become a member... you don't know the forums yet. We like funny posts, but we don't think a entire thread to talk about nothing is necessary... The forums are to ask for help, review products... well, they're for more important thing than this.

too narrow minded, a mild of humor won't hurt.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow speaking for an entire forum of people trickuxabi? Who made your arrogance king? The thread is off topic, and a simple response would've sufficed.

He's obviously new here. Pointless thread with a dumb question? I think you're looking for ellusionist.com sir.

Oct 23, 2007
Sabor is it needed for you to insalt another member. More then unneeded thread post are insalts torward other fourm members. It really amazes me how people treat one another online but wont insalt you in person. I think this forum as a whole needs to learn respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results