Finding Tudor

I've spent my last hour gathering information about Brian Tudor's whereabouts and I think I should share the results with you in a coherent and serious manner. There are many posts on different forums about his disappearance from the scene, many posts are misleading or giving next to none details about the matter.

I found this via Google: http://lasvegas.whosarrested.com/inmates/91084-brian-tudor

After a phonecall to the Clark County Detention Center, a delightful enough lady looked up the archive and came out with Brian Tudor's record.

Brian, aged 30, was sentenced in September 2010, and is to be released on the 19th of April, 2011.

It would be wonderful to hear from him as soon as he gets released.

Thanks for reading,
Steve

Note: I've originally posted this on the Dan & Dave Community Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
We should probably be careful about assuming that this is "our" Brian Tudor. There are laws against libel or defamation in most countries, and there is more than one person called Brian Tudor.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
We should probably be careful about assuming that this is "our" Brian Tudor. There are laws against libel or defamation in most countries, and there is more than one person called Brian Tudor.

I completely agree....the other day somebody asked me why I was arrested...for rape...then he realized that he was talking about another Luis Vega...what the hell?

Sep 2, 2007
London
Probably the two of you should make sure if this is "our" Brian Tudor. I already did.
If this wasn't verified information I wouldn't have wasted my time posting it.

No, I don't think I should do anything of the sort. I think it's none of my business.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Neither is Steve potentially getting sued for libel.

Not really the same thing. As this thread has been created on a public forum, the implicit intent is that people should respond to it. That was my response. If Brian Tudor had created the thread himself, then he would clearly be inviting us to comment and express opinions on the subject. As it is, he hasn't, hence my view that it's none of my business.

If this subject doesn't interest you, you are kindly invited to shut the f... Oh no, that would sound too rude.

I put this up for those who have asked in the past about Brian and couldn't get a decent answer. I can tell for sure that this is the first detailed, updated public reference on the web about the person who happens to be one of the originators of card flourishing.

Again - if you don't care, keep walking.
Thank you.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
If this subject doesn't interest you, you are kindly invited to shut the f... Oh no, that would sound too rude.

I put this up for those who have asked in the past about Brian and couldn't get a decent answer. I can tell for sure that this is the first detailed, updated public reference on the web about the person who happens to be one of the originators of card flourishing.

Thank you.

OH...I am sorry...want a cookie for effort?

Aug 20, 2010
Practicing

It's him...I talked to one of his friends. I know for a fact he is in for "battery" charges.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Thank you.

Wow, if he is indeed our man, devo's battle and lee asher really got into him

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results