Torn and Restored newspaper?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hello all i was hoping someone could help me identify the specific product used by magician Derek Hughes in the following video. Its be far my favorite handling of the effect and i would really like to know where its from. Thanks in advance.click me

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hello all i was hoping someone could help me identify the specific product used by magician Derek Hughes in the following video. Its be far my favorite handling of the effect and i would really like to know where its from. Thanks in advance.click me[/QUOTE

it's a very good one, i think Kevin James have more or less the same one , check out is lecture tape (maybe dvd now?)

Sep 4, 2007
Los Angeles
Hello all i was hoping someone could help me identify the specific product used by magician Derek Hughes in the following video. Its be far my favorite handling of the effect and i would really like to know where its from. Thanks in advance.click me

Thanks for posting the video.
My first thought was that it was Newsflash by Axel Hecklau. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAunU9Jq10g but I noticed some differences and I do not perform Newsflash to say that it is a variation with more tears. I attended a lecture of Axel's and Newsflash looks incredible as did whatever version Derek was performing.
Good luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results