Day in a life of a magician; Photo thread

Mar 1, 2011
Hi everyone!

We are two students (Communication & Media Design) from Holland, and we would love to know what a day in your lifes as magicians is like. For example; how the magic influences your lifes, even if it is just a 'regular' hobby.

NOW.
We thought it would be fun to do that through a photothread.
Our question:
Would you like to take photo's througout your day? This way we can get a realistic view on your lifes, but you, as members, will also get to know each other better.

The requirements:
-Take at least 6 pictures
-Show your life
-Show how magic influences your life

It doesn't matter what age you are, what camera you use, if your face is on the photos, it doesn't even matter if magic is your job or 'just' a hobby!

Share the photos here on the forum and also see the life of your fellow magicians. We are very curious if there will be any interest for this on this forum and you would help us out a lot!

You can send us an e-mail at ruup@ymail.com if you have questions or if you'd like to get more information.

Mar 1, 2011
I started to think about it now. Well, for now it's just a hobby but it has really influence me in many things. This is such an interesting way to show how magic really works in our lives.

Mar 1, 2011
This is AWESOME.
Am i limited to 6 photos for one time or can i take some now and some tomorrow, and some next week?
And can i take more than 6 photos :).

M.

Just show what a day in your life is like. If you need more days to take the best photo's that's ok! And no, there's no limit, just at least 6 photos!

Goodluck, and thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results