What should I buy?

Jan 31, 2011
Hey guys. About a mnth ago i received calen morellis f9. I have mastered all of the tricks that i am going to be adding to my repitoire and while i will continue to practice them i feel it is a good time to start looking into some new tricks or anything magic related. I really dont know where to start. Any suggestions? I do card magic and everyday magic mainly with rubberbands and that kind of stuff. Any siggestions whether it be cards, tricks,books, or anything are welcome. Thx for all the help!,!!!!!!

Jan 14, 2011
Hey guys. About a mnth ago i received calen morellis f9. I have mastered all of the tricks that i am going to be adding to my repitoire and while i will continue to practice them i feel it is a good time to start looking into some new tricks or anything magic related. I really dont know where to start. Any suggestions? I do card magic and everyday magic mainly with rubberbands and that kind of stuff. Any siggestions whether it be cards, tricks,books, or anything are welcome. Thx for all the help!,!!!!!!

I think you should get the DG project's which have a variety or tricks that would keep you very busy or Dresscode by Calen which is a great yet simple trick.

Jan 31, 2011
I have dresscode and yess ir is amazing. Im only hesitant about the dgprojects because i just saw him lecture two times recently and there is a few tricks on each dvd that i already know. Also i dont have an ipod touch or iphone so i cant do the digiyal trick that is on each dvd. For 35 dollars i want something with more value to me personally. Great suggestns though

Sep 20, 2009
a bit of questions for you.. and then i'll come back with an extensive list

What is your age?

How long have you been practicing magic?

Do you perform for people?

What venues do you perform in?

Jan 31, 2011
I am 15, ive been serious about magic for about three years, i only perform for family right now but im going to ny soon and will perform on the street and i perform either at home or school or on the street

Aug 31, 2007
dg projects 1-3 is your best bet.its got a bit of everything in there and there is some killer effects aswell

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Get some books. It'll be cheaper and you'll get more effects for the money. I would recommend the Art of Astonishment series available at dananddave.com. Daniel Madison's "Anthology" has a wealth of stuff that you'll be adapting and building off of for years. Chris Kenner's "Totally Out of Control" is phenomenal as well. Trust me go with some books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results