Card Across idea

Not bad, not really too innovative, but I like it.You're fan in the left hand frustrated me a little, but that's just cause I like perfectly even fans which is pretty dang hard to do every single time. There was one other thing that bugged me, but I'll pm you or something instead cause I don't want to reveal the trick. Other than that though it was sick and smooth bro.

Jul 13, 2008
Not bad, not really too innovative, but I like it.You're fan in the left hand frustrated me a little, but that's just cause I like perfectly even fans which is pretty dang hard to do every single time. There was one other thing that bugged me, but I'll pm you or something instead cause I don't want to reveal the trick. Other than that though it was sick and smooth bro.

A little harsh on the fan thing, don't you think? I'd like to see YOU do two perfect one-handed fans at the same time. Anyway, I thought the trick and the video were great! I loved the idea; it's very direct, open and visual. Great job!

A little harsh on the fan thing, don't you think? I'd like to see YOU do two perfect one-handed fans at the same time. Anyway, I thought the trick and the video were great! I loved the idea; it's very direct, open and visual. Great job!

I'm really not trying to be harsh or anything, I just thought his left hand fan was a bit messy. I don't expect everything to be perfect, but the only thing I could see that he could improve on was his fan. I'm just trying to be helpful...

Here it's not perfect, but it's not messy like his left hand one either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-CtF4nxi2o

And I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound harsh it's just a weird pet peeve of mine. I'm sure he'd probably school me in magic tricks anyways. Plus shouldn't it be a good thing if the only thing I can spot wrong is a messy fan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 7, 2010
Hey guys, just a note, at 6 seconds when you see a slight break, that was a total accident, it has nothing to do with the trick, it wouldn't really make sense since the trick wouldn't work if I did that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results