Playing Cards wiki

Mar 5, 2011
Hi everybody,

I'm working on a wiki site about playing cards, hoping it might be a resource for collectors and others.

You can check it out here: http://playingcards.wikidot.com/

I'm all on my own with this project, so if you want to contribute, you can either PM me or just look through the site and report back with anything that can be added/changed etc.

I also take requests if there are certain decks you want pictures and info of, that are not up already.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 6, 2010
Hey good job with everything! I think you should add the "Expert at the Card Table" cards, which are one of my favorites and handle really well, but nice job with everything else!

Jun 10, 2010
Should look into vintage designs. There are WAY older decks that people actually collect - at this rate, it just looks like you're telling people things they already know about common, not-too-collectible cards on the market. But nice idea.

Mar 5, 2011
Hey good job with everything! I think you should add the "Expert at the Card Table" cards, which are one of my favorites and handle really well, but nice job with everything else!

Thanks! Yeah, I will, those are on my to-add list ;)

Should look into vintage designs. There are WAY older decks that people actually collect - at this rate, it just looks like you're telling people things they already know about common, not-too-collectible cards on the market. But nice idea.

I know, but sadly my collection is pretty young, so I don't have the "resources" to make entries for those. Unless you or someone else with a collection of these would like to make contributions, this ain't gonna happen.

And I'd like to think that my site presents people with slightly more detailed photos and descriptions than most sites selling them, as well as a place where there's neutral information on all of them (I have never found ONE store that satisfies ALL of my collecting needs :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2011

Took me some time, but these (and many others) have now been added. Enjoy!

Mar 5, 2011
Back

Bumping this since I am now back from a studybreak. I will be working on this whenever I have time during the summer :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results