Hipnotists around?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey guys, I have been wondering if there are performer hipnotists around that could help me with a couple of things that I need advice for, if there is anyone that has some time please let me know :)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Just curious, but what is team mentalism? I see it in both your signatures.

There have been always people that share common interests and that add that signature to their signatures. There was once a infamous "Team Awesome" of people that posted a lot and that were really cool. Me and a user named "demon5magic" have one named "The veteran cynical prick society of t11" because our time in the forums and our attitute towards certain topics :3

There have been always people that share common interests and that add that signature to their signatures. There was once a infamous "Team Awesome" of people that posted a lot and that were really cool. Me and a user named "demon5magic" have one named "The veteran cynical prick society of t11" because our time in the forums and our attitute towards certain topics :3

That's cool. I'm kind of new to using forums so it figures that I don't get any of these random things, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results