Sybil

Feb 18, 2011
Under your bed
Hey guys,
I'm new to cardistry (fairly new) and I've heard i should learn 'Sybil'

Could you please tell me where I can learn it.. and the Original Sybil by Chris Kenner, not variations, thanks alot.

:)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Also if you have Dan and Dave's 3 disc dvd set The Trilogy, the teach the original there too. That's where I learned it for the first time.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I recommend you get Genesis if you're new... and then go for Dangerous v2 (d+M)! You'll learn a cool variation of sybil, as well as a lot of cool stuff.

I dont recommend trilogy.

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
You can learn sybil mostly anywhere, because it's a great flourish. You can find it in his book, on trilogy, on DM's Dangerous Motion, or even on youtube.
Now, apart from sybil, it depends on how "new" you are to cardistry. Don't rush into things, you might end up bad. For starters, if you have about, let's say, 1 month, go get Genesis V1 by Andrei Jikh, it's a good way to start, because it teaches you the basics. And then "Practice, practice, practice". After that, you could start searching for more advanced stuff - in my opinion, DM's Motion is something for all level's, but so is Trilogy (Trilogy having the plus that it has many more flourishes besides the one they invented). It's your choice what to go for.
Don't forget to have fun :)
Cheers

-Spk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results