product tester needed

Jan 19, 2009
looks very nice no, threads, magnets ?.... im interested ...must be some sort of %$^& (not swearing) just dont wanna give away the method if i got it right

yes PM me and i shall test this for you and give you a review :)

Dec 6, 2010
it looks ok, but what are you expecting out of this trick? I'm not so sure that it can be sold alone as a trick... I think I know how to do it or I have an idea on a way that you can do it, but it didn't really pop out and make me say wow how do you do that.. it was more of a, I guess that looks cool...

Aug 1, 2009
Very neat idea, I can think of a lot of cool ideas with this but, I would really like to see or hear how you would use this into a routine or even perform it as a stand alone effect. How would you present this

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Well, first off I think there were a thread or something similar (like a fishing line) but when you said that there weren't thread or string, it got me curious. Very nice effect. Can you only do it on glass?

Oct 24, 2008
You can do it on any surface. I wanted to depart from making objects move AWAY from you and make them move TOWARD you instead. And I wanted it to be a drink bottle. The hands never touch the bottle. I don't think I'll be selling it unless people really like it and make that known here on the forums.

Dec 1, 2010
You can do it on any surface. I wanted to depart from making objects move AWAY from you and make them move TOWARD you instead. And I wanted it to be a drink bottle. The hands never touch the bottle. I don't think I'll be selling it unless people really like it and make that known here on the forums.
It looks awesome, just I don't want to buy it if the method is lousy, if it is smart then I might.

Dec 6, 2010
I think you're going to have to add some sort of "kick" or good routine if you want to sell this as you said you might if people like it... and by the way, you said you wanted to get stuff moving towards you, and not away from you.. I see a lot more things moving towards you such as the tarantula and stuff like that and M5 that make things go towards you.. away would be nice to see if you can like move the bottle away then towards you....

Dec 1, 2010
The method is smart, but I don't know if everyone will like it. Also I would buy it, but not more than for $15. Thanks!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Personally, I think it looks bland and most will have no chance of turning this into an interesting effect. I certainly wasn't interested by the performance in the video. It was performed with the exact lack of personality, drama or flair characteristic of 95% of "performers". Depending on the method, it could be useful to someone willing to make it work.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
To elaborate on the points Prae mentioned. It is a boring effect, seriously what is the point of demonstrating this. Your hands go next to the bottle, if you are going to go that close why not just move it with your hands. Daniel Madison has a video similar on his youtube awhile ago he also did it through the window of a bar or cafe. Putting that barrier gives the effect a use, not much of one but at least it is accomplishing something that would normally be physically impossible.

I feel this way about TK as a general metal bending has no real point either, but there are things you can do like twists and breaks that are physically impossible using your just your hands.

Oct 24, 2008
@D ICE R: The fact you put your hands near it and pull back can suggest that the bottle is following some power emitting from your hands. If anyone wants to see this for sale, at a rediculously low price, I will throw up a page where you can buy it, only if enough people want me to. I only gave it out for free for product testing, and that is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2011
It's a good effect, I was wondering if you could do it with a coffee cup, and also, can it be borrowed? That might make the effect a little better.

Oct 24, 2008
It's a good effect, I was wondering if you could do it with a coffee cup, and also, can it be borrowed? That might make the effect a little better.

Oh yes, you can do it with a borrowed bottle. And yes it can definitely be done with a coffeecup.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results