Top Download Sites!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
i like vanishing inc and t11 most, but Ellusionist and penguin have some great vids too.

You can get pretty much everything from Penguin. I purchase there the most, because I get M&Ms and the shipping is cheap.

Woop. Just realised this was about downloads, t11 have a huge selection of downloads from the one 1on1 section. But other magic sites have their own. And seeing as downloads tend to not be resold, you have to buy them from everywhere.

No one has mention Dan and Dave yet, very good place to get online videos.

J.

Dec 18, 2010
You can get pretty much everything from Penguin. I purchase there the most, because I get M&Ms and the shipping is cheap.

Woop. Just realised this was about downloads, t11 have a huge selection of downloads from the one 1on1 section. But other magic sites have their own. And seeing as downloads tend to not be resold, you have to buy them from everywhere.

No one has mention Dan and Dave yet, very good place to get online videos.

J.

I love Dan and Dave's website, but as far as downloading..... I do believe that you can only steam the content you purchase from the site.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I love Dan and Dave's website, but as far as downloading..... I do believe that you can only steam the content you purchase from the site.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. You can download almost everything you see on any webpage. I won't say more. Be resourceful, use Google.
Downloading the videos from D&D's website is against their policy (in a way or another) but you're not hurting anyone by watching your on-demand videos off their servers. As long as you keep them only for yourself, that is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results