What is going to happen with the sold out items?

Mar 19, 2011
California
Hi guys, this is my new post and I am very excited!
Anyway, to kick things off, i want to talk and ask about one thing: sold out items.

I know if you see the playing card section, there are several "sold out" items. Are the theory11 people going to refill it soon?
I know some won't due to the limited decks that they have produced, but what are they going to do?

Thanks!
Azukinimagician

Jan 21, 2011
ya..i thought t11 would refill it yesterday with new bee stinger coming out..but did not happen.. so disappointed

First off WELCOME to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, as there are a lot of nice, and knowledgeable people haunting these halls. If you have a question, please ask. I'm sure someone here knows the answer, and most try to help.

Please take a chance to review the rules too at some point in the near future. Otherwise have a wonderful day, and enjoy your stay!

To answer your question about the cards: Some of the cards in the product section like the Centurions were limited run items. they're collectors pieces. They won't restock. Why T11 keeps the items the know won't restock on the website is anyones guess, but if you get the chance, I highly recommend the Sentinels, or the Erdnase. Both are wonderful decks.

Aug 19, 2009
I'm sure at least the Stingers, DeckONE and Centurions are set to be restocked at some point. There's already been talk about those decks.
I would guess eventually there will be new editions of Split Spades and Smoke and Mirrors.
I'm also hoping for Propagandas to come back.
The White Centurions and Wynns will surely never be sold again on this site.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results