Liquid Deck Prototype

Jan 19, 2009
so this is soon going to be a transposition effect where the deck of cards end up in a factory sealed coke can and the coke ends up in the card case, yet the card case is bone dry and everything can be signed including the signed card :) hope you like the prototype

i need help with the can though if anybody is interested in helping with one aspect of this trick i would love some help via PM if you would like to just send an email to aarongoodwin1993@hotmail.co.uk or through here thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcynWEpuoaY

I don't get it.

You describe this amazing sounding trick, and then post a video of you drinking coke from a card case... which you then don't show the inside of. You've posted a demo of nothing really, so what's the point?

What have you invented exactly? By the sounds of it, the part where the signed card/deck whatever ends up in the sealed can doesn't actually exist yet, and neither does the actual transposition part. So you have basically invented a way of putting liquid in the card case...

Rev

Dec 18, 2010
I don't get it.

You describe this amazing sounding trick, and then post a video of you drinking coke from a card case... which you then don't show the inside of. You've posted a demo of nothing really, so what's the point?

What have you invented exactly? By the sounds of it, the part where the signed card/deck whatever ends up in the sealed can doesn't actually exist yet, and neither does the actual transposition part. So you have basically invented a way of putting liquid in the card case...

Rev

I don't get it either. Watched it twice thinking I missed something.
Wthout an effect , drinking from the box is .......well just plain getto.

Jan 19, 2009
sorry for all the confusion.... really am ! i have the method down to a T and can do it..... only one problem no coke can XD went to the shop nearbye and was closed will be able to make a video this saterday showing you the full effect sorry for the confusion

also, i need help with the can because the was i get the cards in at the moment is not good at all and requires effors that is the part i'm polishing off :) thanks for the comment tho

again sorry for the confusion

Jan 19, 2009
I don't get it either. Watched it twice thinking I missed something.
Wthout an effect , drinking from the box is .......well just plain getto.

'just plain getto' love it :') that was just showing the gimmick in action to be honest :) basically its not leaking and is a stable gimmick
again sorry for all the confusion

Feb 7, 2011
sorry for all the confusion.... really am ! i have the method down to a T and can do it..... only one problem no coke can XD went to the shop nearbye and was closed will be able to make a video this saterday showing you the full effect sorry for the confusion

also, i need help with the can because the was i get the cards in at the moment is not good at all and requires effors that is the part i'm polishing off :) thanks for the comment tho

again sorry for the confusion

Have you made any more progress on this?

Jan 19, 2009
Have you made any more progress on this?

Yea I. Have!! :).. .. However I am mot putting up a preview. Until its polished off... Got a bette gimmick a smoother method. Just one more aspect to make better ( which will hopefully get done in preston over eeaster) sorry thisis taking soo long I have college as which is annoying :/

Also on my crappy phone sorry for spelling xD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results