Good coin DVDs

Jul 7, 2010
I've been doing card magic for about 3 years, and I want to start learning coin magic. I've tried learning from books and have been unsuccessful so I'm looking for a DVD that teaches basic coin magic. Does anyone know of any that teach beginner to intermediate coin magic.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
metal by eric jones is very good
rhapsody in silver by michael vincent (3 dvds set) have a nice introduction of coin magic
michael ammar also a good one
david stone

Aug 31, 2007
definitely metal by eric jones. You will get such a wide range of moves etc from this for sure and it will put you in the right step for the future of your coin magic

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I just got Modern coin magic by J. B. bobo in the mail yesterday, and it's amazing! There is so much information, And it was incredibly cheap I paid about $6 with shipping too. So $6 for so much information I don't see the reason to pay $20-$30 on a DVD that teaches half the things taught in Modern coin magic.

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
I also find it hard learning coin magic from books. Tried bobo's but I can't understand half of what is being described and the pictures makes it all more confusing. Everything in Metal I understood perfectly(what he said and what he does) and I don't see any reason to get a book unless you are short on money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results