Hi to all

Hi,

I'm Owen Graven, coming from belguim I am a magician, performing kid shows, cabaret style shows, close-up and tabble hopping.

I am an all-round magician (doing a bit of everything), but try to achieve the mastering in every effect I do, while cards are my plaything from since I was a kid. So i'm kind of a cardician.

I know lots, have lots of books and dvd's about magic, so i'm sure I can help a lot.

Wishing you a good magical time,

Owen Graven

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Welcome to the boards Owen. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the forum rules and you will definitely enjoy your stay here. There are a lot of experienced gentleman here that are willing to share their knowledge as you probably have some to share with us as well.

Whats up Owen, welcome to the forums. Hope you like what you've seen so far. Its already been said above, but its the thruth, there are a lot of talented people on these forums with a wide range of different performing styles and personalities. Always happy to help out in any way whenever I can. Looking forward to seeing your posts on here.

Hi,

I'm Owen Graven, coming from belguim I am a magician, performing kid shows, cabaret style shows, close-up and tabble hopping.

I am an all-round magician (doing a bit of everything), but try to achieve the mastering in every effect I do, while cards are my plaything from since I was a kid. So i'm kind of a cardician.

I know lots, have lots of books and dvd's about magic, so i'm sure I can help a lot.

Wishing you a good magical time,

Owen Graven

Nice to meet you! I'm William... It is good that you actually perform we need Magicians on this site instead of not magicians like me! :O!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Welcome Owen! Everyone who responded above said exactly what I would say to you. I hope you enjoy your stay and wish you the absolute best. If you have any questions you can reach me and other Theory11 Employees by emailing us at:

support@theory11.com

Thanks for signing up for the forums!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results