ClipShift after one hour

Jan 19, 2009
ok so i just bought the DVD of a friend because hes cool like that and wouldn't give it me for free (i joke i joke i bought it)

anyway here is one hour of practising this is no-where near good.... or perfect BUT i don't know how it is meant to look after one hour i thought you guys might be able to help me out
:)
thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vq00xK4ZM

Jan 19, 2009
thanks ! i didnt realise until about half an hour ago that it is good for an hour when someone posted a comment on youtube and now you thanks again ! :)

Jan 19, 2009
oh wow! didnt realise i picked it up so quick :O..... i mainly like it as a color change because i prefer other controls that are abit more free on the way you have to handle the cards..... also alot easier :')

Aug 31, 2007
not bad my friend. keep practicing tho, dont rest on it thinking you have perfected it and move on to the next move.keep improving

Nov 8, 2010
virginia
Not that bad! I wasn't this good after an hour!
Only suggestion I can give and that Chad Nelson gives, is too minimize the clip. The clip should be very small, so as to avoid flashing. Obviously, that comes with time. I think that with maybe with an additional week of really practicing, you should be good! Other than that, continue to make sure that the card does not swing too far out to the opposite side (which only happened once in the vid, but was barely noticeable).

Kudos!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results