t11.bulletin - Special Event - Tonight at 11pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We have not one announcement - but three. And we'll be unveiling all of them at once tomorrow evening (Friday) at 11:00pm EST. Please join us and be a part of it. These three things have been kept a close secret for several months, and we originally hoped to have them ready at the time of the Genesis v2 release on March 18th. That said, we refuse to sacrifice quality, so we utilized these past two weeks to create something very special.

Aug 31, 2007
Awesome! I'll read about it Saturday morning(noonish)...I'll more than likely be out at 11 tomorrow.

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Got a chance to take a look at tomorrow's releases, and they are quite exciting to say the least. I love having new things to fiddle with...what?

#hypehypehype

~Zach

Dec 1, 2010
My guesses are:
Magic-Con Playing Cards
Blake Vogt TNR
Blake Vogt Trick
Bee Stingers
New DeckOne (DeckTwo)

I think at least 2 of my guesses out of 3 releases of will be released tomorrow.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
My guesses are:
Magic-Con Playing Cards
Blake Vogt TNR
Blake Vogt Trick
Bee Stingers
New DeckOne (DeckTwo)

I think at least 2 of my guesses out of 3 releases of will be released tomorrow.

D&D are releasing the rest of the Magic-Con cards tomorrow night, so I don't think that's on the bill.
I saw Blake's TNR at Magic-Con though and man was it pretty. I'd definitely like to see that as a 1-on-1.

Oct 31, 2010
three announcement so i guess its the restock of all the decks and maybe magic-cons deck since DD and T11 are like allies,maybe a sick trick. i think we should have a contest^^

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results