t11.bulletin - Special Event - Tonight at 11pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Less than 12 hours remaining (no joke!)...

You guys asked for a hint, so I shall provide: ONE of the three releases you have been asking for for a very long time. The other two - we've never mentioned them before, but you've seen them every year since you started magic. But you've never seen them quite like this.

Dec 1, 2010
But you've seen them every year since you started magic? I really think it was to do with Magic-Con Playing Cards.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Less than 12 hours remaining (no joke!)...

You guys asked for a hint, so I shall provide: ONE of the three releases you have been asking for for a very long time. The other two - we've never mentioned them before, but you've seen them every year since you started magic. But you've never seen them quite like this.

Very long time = The Wire? (lol maybe)

THe other two.
One is obviously colored stingers... I remember casey saying that they'll be back soon in stock, and they'll be more colorful...
The other one... Maybe another colored deck?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Less than 3 hours remaining! No April Fools - three serious releases all in one night. Check your email and the main page of the site right at 11:00pm EST.

Dec 1, 2010
They took some of the stuff from Out of Control and have it on video. Such as the Missing Link or Three Fry.

Dec 1, 2010
He said follow @theory11 on twitter. But I don't think that it will be releasing on theory11. Just a guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results