t11.bulletin - Special Event - Tonight at 11pm EST

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
$5 for a deck of bikes with new ink? ehhhhhh....and I know this is brought up alot but I think that a shiny different colored bike deck will make spectators think it is a trick deck or something. New stingers are nice but I think I still like the Erdnase V2's

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
Meanwhile...D&D's site is so slow I can't load it because eveyrones trying to get the first 52 copies of Papercuts

Sep 20, 2009
I've never used 'Bicycles' and i never will.. i was hoping for a 'Mentalism Project'

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
I just wanna get my hands on a few magic con decks if I can but the server is being bombarded right now

Yea that too. I was actually hoping for something bigger since the stingers and bikes are just old cards repainted. If the Magic Con decks are nice I might pick some of those up too.

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
I saw the box for the metallic blue deck at Magic-Con (not the cards themselves) but it was very nice. Sort of understated and elegant. I think it's nice to have the regular design for Riders on the market, and the metallic ink adds a little splash of "something extra" without looking too funky.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I had the idea for the metallic cards back in July of 2010 and posted on that day...ha ha. Maybe they listened...see below.
July 2010 Post:
"I would be a big fan of a dark blue deck. I couldn't stand the "puke" green color even though they handled extremely well. I even took my deck to 2 different IBM meetings and nobody liked them. Even some of the younger guys in their 20's disliked them. Oh well. Everyone has their own taste. Obviously they sold out as fast so loads of people liked them or the ones that did hoarded them all...ha ha.

I would love to see a deck produced with the same metallic ink that was used on the boxes of the 125's bikes. It would probably cost a fortune though. Not sure if they would fan well with that type of ink though either. "

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results