t11.bulletin - Special Event - Tonight at 11pm EST

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
Yeah, that's what I do, except it's pretty speculative whether the prices of these cards will go up.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The Bicycle Titanium Editions are AMAZING. The look is subtle yet elegant - the classic Rider Back design but with that sleek, metallic shine. Some of you may have seen a sneak peek of them in Dan White or Zach Mueller's hands at Magic-Con, but we've been keeping them a close secret all the way through. They feel great, they look amazing. Special thanks to Homer Liwag for assistance with cinematography on the preview video (directed by Andrei Jikh).

The Bee Stingers are well overdue. I know we promised these months ago, but production delays got in the way of making that happen. I'm happy for us to offer this new edition with some fresh color - something we will continue to do in the next edition thereafter.

Jun 10, 2010
The Bicycle Titanium Editions are AMAZING. The look is subtle yet elegant - the classic Rider Back design but with that sleek, metallic shine. Some of you may have seen a sneak peek of them in Dan White or Zach Mueller's hands at Magic-Con, but we've been keeping them a close secret all the way through. They feel great, they look amazing. Special thanks to Homer Liwag for assistance with cinematography on the preview video (directed by Andrei Jikh).

The Bee Stingers are well overdue. I know we promised these months ago, but production delays got in the way of making that happen. I'm happy for us to offer this new edition with some fresh color - something we will continue to do in the next edition thereafter.

At one point, will you ever be selling both red and blue? Or will you just sell out on the red for a while, then bring out a new color?

And how long are these going to last? I'm not into the whole "buy-it-now-while-it's-in-stock" rushing deal, so I just don't want to get any hopes up.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
And how long are these going to last? I'm not into the whole "buy-it-now-while-it's-in-stock" rushing deal, so I just don't want to get any hopes up.

I would like to know this too. I know its not possible to answer how long they will last, but will they be limited? Do you guys plan to keep printing them to keep them in stock like Sentinels? Or try a new color like...hot pink? XD

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
Kinda let down was hoping for magic not cards. But i do like titanium bikes.

I'm not sure about the bikes yet. Since the pictures and trailers are all stylized and made to look nice, I havent had a really good look at the cards and their actual color yet.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just cards again? Dang I was hoping for something from Blake or Calen. Oh well...

To be fair, our last playing card release was in December. Since that time, we've released 6 new videos (including the behemoth that is Genesis v2). We're working as quickly as possible behind the scenes, but we remain focused on quality, not quantity, so things take some time to come to fruition. We are SUPER excited about Blake's upcoming first release, and it will be here sooner than you can say BlakeIsaNinjaWarlockfromPlanetHogwartz.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yeah, they're cool, but for $5, not so cool.

J.

I spent $5 this morning at Starbucks. It took the barista about 17 seconds to make it. These new decks represent countless hours of trial and error - there's a good reason why metallic inks have rarely been used, aside from our own decks in recent months (S&Mv4, etc). It's not easy. Further, our tuck cases are not made of standard stock, but a higher-grade paper that you can feel instantly when you gently squeeze the box. No one else uses it. It's more rigid, it's more durable, and it's more expensive. To each his own, of course, but I urge you to withhold opinion until you get one of these new decks in hand. They're incredible, and in a market where others have (and continue to) sell decks for up to $7.95 a pop, I think these are a sweet deal.

I may not be using these metallics in my signed ACR or TNR's anytime soon, but at 5$ a hit they're not that bad of a deal. I pay more for a meal at McDonalds. I'll try and get a review up as soon as I can get my hands on a deck.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
To be fair, our last playing card release was in December. Since that time, we've released 6 new videos (including the behemoth that is Genesis v2). We're working as quickly as possible behind the scenes, but we remain focused on quality, not quantity, so things take some time to come to fruition. We are SUPER excited about Blake's upcoming first release, and it will be here sooner than you can say BlakeIsaNinjaWarlockfromPlanetHogwartz.

I find it absoutely fair, so far I have enjoyed what T11 has brought to the table.

Instead of craving new stuff (wich is totally normal) grab a book and study. Or practice the material that you already have, I don't think that you have your stuff so "perfect" that you wish new stuff already. Give T11 a break guys.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
The thing that frustrates me is that all these hyped releases is that what is quoted is never what is delivered. I whole heartedly understand that there are factors that are out of your control. However why mention that you are going to do something and not follow up with it. On the 18th of March you mentioned multiple releases and delivered two. And last night you mentioned three and delivered two. JB you posted three hours before that the three releases would be coming. It should have been reasonable forseable that you only two were going to be released at that time. In my opinion had you addressed the fact only two products were going to be released it would accepted than just releasing two and hoping nobody noticed.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I believe that the 2 colors of the titaniums were considered 2 different releases.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The thing that frustrates me is that all these hyped releases is that what is quoted is never what is delivered. I whole heartedly understand that there are factors that are out of your control. However why mention that you are going to do something and not follow up with it. On the 18th of March you mentioned multiple releases and delivered two. And last night you mentioned three and delivered two. JB you posted three hours before that the three releases would be coming. It should have been reasonable forseable that you only two were going to be released at that time. In my opinion had you addressed the fact only two products were going to be released it would accepted than just releasing two and hoping nobody noticed.

D ICE R -

We released three decks last night at 11:00pm - the Red Stingers, Crimson Red Titanium's, and Steel Blue Titanium's. Three new decks, in my opinion, would signify three new decks. Hope this clears things up. Note that we did not hype or mention anything about these releases until 48 hours prior. I don't think that is any overdue amount of "hype" by anyone's definition.

I appreciate your support and passion, but please understand we are just one limited team, and we're working as quickly as possible to bring you the best quality product - whether that be magic, cardistry, or playing cards. To that end, we have always and will continue to prioritize quality over quantity.

Our team truly burned the midnight oil this past week, filming two preview videos in 48 hours with assistance from Homer Liwag (until 6 in the morning!) and Jason England. Without their help, and the unrivaled work ethic of the theory11 crew, this would not have been possible. Music for both videos was also composed entirely from scratch. With anything we do, we try to make it the best it can be. And while we are imperfect, I'm quite proud of the result.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
This is the first time I have ever heard that a different release. Take for example the iPad2 which just recently was released. Was that one release or twelve, whilst you could make the case thy there were intact 12 variations on the product nobody would claim that Apple had twelve new releases with this release.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This is the first time I have ever heard that a different release. Take for example the iPad2 which just recently was released. Was that one release or twelve, whilst you could make the case thy there were intact 12 variations on the product nobody would claim that Apple had twelve new releases with this release.

I completely understand your confusion. To clear this up, I made the following diagram that explains what I was thinking at the time.

RYNNH.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results