Rubiks Cube!

I used to be able to solve it, and then i stopped after i started learning magic. I kinda forgotten some parts on how to solve it. i used to be a fast solver but now i even forgotten how to solve it myself. LOL

Apr 4, 2011
Rubik Remembered by Mark Elsdon, that's where i learn how to solve a cube properly. Got no idea about other solution though, mind to share any?

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
You solved that very quickly. Quite impressive.

I can solve a cube, it takes me (on average) between 1 and 2 minutes. My record is 45 seconds.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey Guys, I was wondering how many of you magicians out there can also solve the rubiks cube, and if so, how fast can you solve it. I have been doing magic for about 7 years now and have been cubing for about 6 years. I average around 19 seconds with the Rubiks Cube.

Here is a video of me solving the Cube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2wSk-xGlto
it's not fair because you mixed yourself the cube
my best time was around 1.30, i just wonder if my technique is the same ? i saw the world record , it's something like 9.8 seconds

I use the break down method which is slower... but I don't really care I still entertain people with it! That is actually how I got into magic. I Decided to learn a card trick with my old deck of cards and the rest is history!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results