Fraud by Daniel Garcia question

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hey I'm trying to perform Fraud by Daniel Garcia. Hopefully this isn't revealing the method too too much, if so, theory11, feel free to delete this. but he says to use non permanent glue stick or something. Where do you find that? I've looked all over and can't find it. Other than buying some on the internet, where can you find some? Or is there something just as good I can use??

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey I'm trying to perform Fraud by Daniel Garcia. Hopefully this isn't revealing the method too too much, if so, theory11, feel free to delete this. but he says to use non permanent glue stick or something. Where do you find that? I've looked all over and can't find it. Other than buying some on the internet, where can you find some? Or is there something just as good I can use??

did you try to use rubber cement, just let it dry on both surfaces

Jun 26, 2009
I believe he is talking about this type of glue... The thing i find weird about your problem is that mine came with the dvd. it looked like thisglue.JPG

hopefully i helped...

-zdog

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well I got my dvd off of a friend that quit magic so if it came with the glue I didn't get it. And as for the walmart, target, comment, I've been to every walmart and target and arts and crafts store within a 20 mile radious, still nothing lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results