first dvd for cardistry

Jun 10, 2010
A couple of points I want to make:

It's the journey, not the destination. A quick search through the threads on the Cardistry section will prove their are hundreds asking the same question.

Get Genesis v1.

On the subject of stealing flourishes... OMG Andrei revealed De'vo's methods of flipping cards around. Haxorz! Haxorz! Call the cardistry police!

But wait! It's the XCMER POLICE!

Really important **** De'vo's talking about over there...

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Artists find solutions. Jason England and I had this same discussion and he agreed, any random person can wonder, "Wouldn't it be cool if...?" Artists and creators are problem solvers, they find solutions to "what ifs" - they don't sit around the internet typing up ideas and concepts, and they certainly don't ask for credit over an outdated forum post.

I can't do a pentagon from the back of my hand (and many other ideas which I can write about) but if someone invents it five years from now, I will not beg for credit nor call said person a thief while frantically emailing everyone this exact forum post as "proof". Bottom line is, artists create and release material instead of cause commotion for a sliver of publicity. To quote The Social Network, "If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you would have invented Facebook."

Lastly, it's kind of difficult to steal from someone I've never met nor had any contact with for over 7 years now (with the exception of one skype session trying to mend things over).

This is silly and hopefully we have better things to do with our time then judge people's products based on rumor of their personal lives and relationships. With that said, XB and Genesis are both a great resource to help you get started in Cardistry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 14, 2011
I bought genesis v1
will there be a genesis v2?
awaiting the delivery of my dvd now ;)

after this i might check out paper cut

Mar 19, 2011
Malaysia
If you have Genesis V1 you should consider getting Genesis V2. It's like an upgrade. :) And there isn't any real proof that Andrei stole from De'vo. Everything from the article is coming from De'vo himself. Whether you want to believe that it's true or not is totally up to you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results