Josh Jay's One Man Show UNREAL

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey fellas,
I just returned from a small private showing of Joshua Jay's UNREAL show which is about to tour the U.S. It was here in my hometown of Canton, Ohio where Josh is originally from. I sat front row with my wife and enjoyed the one hour production.

I must say Josh put in countless hours. Everything from the small stage, to lighting, music and video production was top notch and had a very professional feel. The magic in itself was very good but his patter and ability to tie everything together so that you actually cared was outstanding. It was not just, "Hey, watch me stand here and do effects." He is very successful and many of you will enjoy this show if it comes to your hometown.

There were a few things that I over analyzed as a magician and I caught a few things as did my wife but I think that is just because I know where to look and when. It makes it tough to view the magic as a layman. It just goes to show that even professionals flash here and there and that we are all human.

It was a great evening of magic and I highly recommend the show.

Apr 8, 2011
Virginia
I'm hoping he will come somewhere near Virginia or North Carolina because if he is, I will defiantly be going.
Thanks for the heads up Rick...

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
He may have a tour schedule on his website. You may want to check it. The show is very limited seating and sells out quickly because it is actually a close up style show for about 40-50 people max. Go early and stand in line if you want front row....you won't want to miss this.

There is a good thread over at Ellusionist as well on it that I started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results