Card spinning on Deck

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It's the Padiddle move, from Jerry Cestkowski's Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes.

I was under the impression that the Padiddle was where you spin the card on the tip of your index finger? If you really want to spin a card on the deck, just do a card spring and then flip one card over and spin it.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
The padiddle is spinning on top of your finger... to spin a card on the top of the deck, make sure your deck is bent concave down. This can be accomplished by springing the deck or doing pressure fans. Make sure it's slightly bent lengthwise and ... widthwise?... uhm... yeah

after the deck is bent, flip over the top card and a slight flick of the wrist should cause it to spin.

Experiment with different decks, different extremes of bends, and different strengths of writs flicks.

Hope this helped

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
Theoretically - the move is thought on the 4th dvd of the trilogy series - AndThenSome by D&D, and it's named The Two-handed Pirouette - Now, the thing is, it isn't a hard move to do, you just gotta spin a card - it's not that hard. Like the posts before me, I basically say the same thing - bend the cards, turn a card around and just flick your wrist, or, if yo know the pirouette flourish (there is a tutorial in the media section), you just apply the same principle, only you turn a card face up on your bent deck, and rotate it there (it's just like doing it palm down instead of palm up). I hope this helps.

-Spk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results