My work on Ponta the Smith's spellbound (hope you guys like it)^^

Apr 11, 2011
Ponta The smith is one of the great magician who inspired me to do coin magic lately.

[video=youtube;XU789hKYxo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU789hKYxo0[/video]

Please place a video respond or comment if you like it.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Not bad at all. You had some super good changes in there. But there were a few times your dirty has was moving, so you could adjust the coin. That will be an issue to the spectator. With coin magic, you want to keep their eyes on what YOU want them to see. So if there is excess movement elsewhere, that might turn their attention where you don't want them to look. So I might lookout for those type of things. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Aug 1, 2009
Ya some really good moves in there! Very nice work! My only advice is to just slow it down a bit. Let it sink in.

But other than that nice job!! Keep it up

Apr 11, 2011
I'm glad you love it...I should learn a lot more from all of you...my hands are very small..like monkey's hand..:)

May 24, 2011
Nice work! Yours seems to stick pretty close to Ponta's version except the first 2 changes. What are they?
What I love about Ponta's performance of his version of spellbound is not only the smoothness and effortlessness but there's also a specific rhythm to the changes, like some syncopated jazz piece. That's what I think is worth paying attention to.

Hi!
I must say It's a really good piece of work. Of course you could slow down a little, work on the movements to be more natural and adjust the routine for a real audience, not the camera but it's good. There is not too many people who can keep the flow just like you do. Keep up the good work!
R.

Apr 11, 2011
yes...I realize that..thank you so much for the feet back. I wish one day Ponta could see this work. rite now I'm working on a couple possibilities within Ponta's move.

Aug 5, 2011
Ponta makes the spellbound flow with no effort. I think you did very good in your vid. Post more Ponta routines soon!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results