Back Home/ T11 Media Question

I just returned from another deployment to Afghanistan and noticed how much everything's changed around T11. It's pretty awesome. Several new features, products, and overall aesthetic. I'm really diggin' it.

While catching up, I was browsing through some of the T11 media and was really impressed with some of the artistic editing T11's recently done. I was wondering, given the combination of T11's high-quality art direction and stellar line-up of creative talent, is a full-feature T11 documentary or performance DVD a possibility? I'd love to see some of the artists performing in their elements and having the footage edited together in an entertaining showcase of some sort. The magic instruction that T11's done thus far is obviously top notch, but I think a performance DVD or even televised magic special (if they have the capability) would be a really interesting, refreshing change in direction. The UK and other countries have some pretty amazing magic productions, and let's face it, the US' mainstream magic scene is pretty embarassing for the most part. I think the crew and talent behind the scenes of T11 genuinely have the appropriate flavor to make magic interesting to watch for the sheer entertainment of watching it. All instruction aside, I think a lot of magicians and laymen alike would love to just be fooled again, and I think a stylish, hip production from T11's crew and artists would be a great avenue to make it happen.

RS.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I am also for something like this. I've thought of something like this before and thought it would be an awesome idea!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I just returned from another deployment to Afghanistan and noticed how much everything's changed around T11. It's pretty awesome. Several new features, products, and overall aesthetic. I'm really diggin' it.

How long have you been gone? Like what was the last product that came out before you left?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results