Sentinel Canvases

I'm moving into a bigger room, therefore, need some big magic stuff! I love the look of the Sentinel Canvas's but unfortunately, don't have the money to pay for it. Will there be a limited amount available, or will it keep being re-made?

Thanks!

Mehar

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We have a very limited supply in house now, so these may sell out for a period of time while we reprint. That said, we plan to keep them in circulation at least for the next few months, so you should be safe.

Feb 9, 2011
Is the shipping cost of $103.50 (discounted) that I get for a large Sentinel canvas when I go to check out a typo, or is that the actual charge? Seems awfully high. The small canvas comes up as $13.50 to ship.

Feb 9, 2011
OK ... I've seen the shipping go from $103.50 to $73.50 to $63.50 in the past few minutes, so thanks for working on it.

Do I hear $53.50? $43.50? How about $33.50? Or even $23.50? I doubt it will reach the same $13.50, though.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
OK ... I've seen the shipping go from $103.50 to $73.50 to $63.50 in the past few minutes, so thanks for working on it.

Checking on the canvas shipping prices as we speak. Note that these ARE supposed to have an additional fee, as they require an extreme amount of packaging to protect them in transit, and because of their size (huge!) and weight, they're very expensive to ship. It's our goal to make sure they get from our warehouse to your doorstep in perfect condition.

Feb 9, 2011
Thanks again for looking into it further, JB.

I certainly expect to pay an additional fee for shipping such an item (or a pair of items of this size :), but when the shipping cost of an item pushes an additional 100% of the cost of that item (as it did initially) or even 50% of that cost ($60.50 as it does as of this writing), I agree that it's worth checking on. Considering that I can order a 30" x 40" print on canvas stretched over standard wood stretcher bars from another online retailer and it only costs $24.95 to ship via FedEx Ground from CA to IA, I would hope that Theory 11 could negotiate a more reasonable shipping price for the Sentinel Canvases for its customers than what has been coming up in the cart.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Darth,

After additional analysis of our canvas shipping costs, we concluded that we could further reduce our canvas shipping prices. This morning, we reduced the shipping price of all canvases within the USA. You can see the updated rates now by adding whatever canvas you desire to your shopping cart. Note that these ARE still a bit pricey to ship, but rightfully so - they are heavy, they are huge, and they are very well packaged by our warehouse crew.

This raises the question of what will happen to those of you within the USA that purchased canvases before this very moment. Don't worry! All of those affected will received a refund of the correct shipping fee by the end of the day today. Even if you ordered last week! You will be notified via email or phone as soon as the correction is completed. Appreciate your support - this was absolutely a mistake and we will ensure that it is completely resolved.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results