Ben Seidman (Optical Delusions)

Aug 1, 2009
Ben at this show does an effect where he places his money,ring, and his wallet in a small envelope than hands his wallet to a spectator than rips up the envelope and shows his ring and wallet back on and his money back in his wallet. Anyone know if this is an actual trick you can purchase or what? Any thoughts would be great!

Here's a video of it and some other cool things.
http://www.benseidman.com

Go to media and Optical Illusions video

Jan 20, 2009
California
This is tommy wonders ring, watch and wallet routine, you can not buy the gimmick
but it is on his visions of wonder dvd vol 1, or you can find it in his
books of woner vol 1 pg. 302,

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It is a Tommy Wonder trick, Ring Watch Wallet. It is gaffed up the ying yang, but probably the best effect of it's kind.

Sadly, It is VERY hard to obtain one, and it will run you a couple grand. Buy his DVDs, and watch his explanation and you will know EXACTLY why it looks so good and why it cost so much.

-Tony C.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It is a Tommy Wonder trick, Ring Watch Wallet. It is gaffed up the ying yang, but probably the best effect of it's kind.

Sadly, It is VERY hard to obtain one, and it will run you a couple grand. Buy his DVDs, and watch his explanation and you will know EXACTLY why it looks so good and why it cost so much.

-Tony C.

Agreed. If you can catch Josh Norris in The Magic Session Lounge Room, he does a brilliant version of this effect as well. You can discuss with him about it.

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
I created a variant sometime ago...with ring, money and cellphone...

I do have the books of wonder...the actual trick is explained there... but it will cost you some good money...and time...

+1

That's a nice idea! I would have never thought of using a cellphone in place of a wallet and money... I'll be experimenting with this myself. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results