The Key To My Head - A Personal Cardistry Blog

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's up guys! Not a lot of you may know this about me, but I am an avid flourisher. Recently, I've been creating my own flourishes and creating my own ideas for Cardistry videos. I decided to document my experience as a flourisher through a blog. (And no it isn't 365DaysOfCardistry...)

With this blog I plan to post sneak peeks at upcoming projects of my own, Cardistry tutorials and performances, and post my ideas on Cardistry as members of the community ask me questions. How this works is that I have an "Ask Me Anything" tab at the top of the blog, and there you can ask me serious questions relating to the world of Cardistry. I won't be answering questions such as "Which iz better Genesis or Papercuts?!?!" I'll be answering more thought provoking and controversial questions that will encourage the reader to think.

With this blog I plan to tell the world how much a deck of cards means to me. And I hope you can share that experience with me, by following my blog, by asking me questions, and by simply enjoying the content. With that said, I give you the key, to my head.

http://thekeytomyhead.tumblr.com/

:)

Dec 1, 2010
Ok, sorry. You should been at The Magic Session, they were giving the very lame names, like the Life of Casey Rudd.

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
Yeah. I've read a few posts in which Casey described that he has had a few problems in his life, and when you mentioned "The Life of Casey" if seemed as if you were mocking him. :lol:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results