Ellusionist's Sentinels

Apr 14, 2011
This is what I wrote there:

So what if it looks "t11", I love E and T11 so much its hard for me to find a reason to hate it because it looks slightly like the sentinels. The green, the cross hatching sort of dotted pattern, and what looks like slightly grey pips put this in a class of its own. I am excited.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I don't hate E but I don't think what they have done is fair... Titanium Edition Sentinels? That's a copy even if they have added some green... What will be next, Stingers Industrial Edition? Come on...

Apr 14, 2011
I think you *might* be jumping to conclusions. The sentinals are similar but they are mostly lines. This is filled in. Also we dont know the back design yet. :)

Nov 9, 2010
Definitely jumping to conclusions. Only one picture of the deck has been released yet and the card displayed isn't a copy of the Sentinels deck. The back design hasn't even been shown yet.

For the record: I was shown some of the designs for this new deck before E were putting the finishing touches to the Arcanes as I know the designer there. So the accusation / speculaltion is false.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results