Performing for Ke$ha UPDATE

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
It was kind of a fluke, It was with Mickey Avalon headlining, at this time Ke$ha only had the tik tok song on the radio and it was still pretty fresh, well months prior, I was talking to mickey avalon's agents and sent them my demos and what not, they allowed me to join in the tour, Ke$ha was added last minute, so it was the local acts in each state, then me, then ke$ha and then mickey. It almost didn't work out but I offered to drive myself the whole way. As far as I know it was her first tour as well as mne. Not much pay but it was a ton of exposure. I tried to join her for this tour but all her agents are like ghosts and I couldn't reach them in time.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
It was kind of a fluke, It was with Mickey Avalon headlining, at this time Ke$ha only had the tik tok song on the radio and it was still pretty fresh, well months prior, I was talking to mickey avalon's agents and sent them my demos and what not, they allowed me to join in the tour, Ke$ha was added last minute, so it was the local acts in each state, then me, then ke$ha and then mickey. It almost didn't work out but I offered to drive myself the whole way. As far as I know it was her first tour as well as mne. Not much pay but it was a ton of exposure. I tried to join her for this tour but all her agents are like ghosts and I couldn't reach them in time.

Dang dude that's awesome! If at all possible you should totally try to hook me up, I would LOVE to tour with her! =P

JohnShack

Elite Member
Feb 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't have any connection with them anymore unfortunately, Next year I'm planning on doing more tours and what not and hopefully blogging about it, as for getting on these tours there's no real science to it. it's more of selling yourself and getting out there and pretty much be willing to do whatever it takes. I've done hundreds of shows with bands and rappers, a large majority of which are famous. It gets easier with practice but in the begining trying to get on those shows was like pulling teeth. Also a lot of it is your fan base. I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of promotion behind me, like MTV and FOX, nothing major but it looks great on a resume.

John

May 6, 2011
Re

Once she and I were at my house, and she was showering. When she got out, she sat with me, for like 10 minutes, in just her towel, before getting up to change.
It’s really cold where we are, and one time she and I were waiting for the bus, and she was shivering, and she said “Ughh, oh my god, my nipples. I’m so cold!” Yeah, that got my attention. ‘Specially since they were poking through her top. So we hugged close, with her in my lap, for several minutes till the bus arrived.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results