Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable : Blake Vogt!

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
How do you want your magic to appear, stylistically? What are some common factors that come in to play to reach such a goal?

In a theatrical sense, what feeling to want to resonate in your spectators? How do you bring forth these feelings?

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Thank you all for chiming in and asking the great questions! You can listen to the full 30 minute podcast below, enjoy!

Listen Now! Blake Vogt Podcast

The winner of this week's SNC is Jenai with post #35. Congrats! Contact us to receive a free copy of REF4M shipped on the house! Thanks again to all who participated!

Jan 21, 2010
1) What is your creative process in creating a trick? (e.g. move first then shape the trick, idea first then work out the moves, etc.)
2) Do you think that giving the spectator a souvenir makes any effect stronger?
3) If you were stuck on a deserted island for 10 years, and during that time you could only practice one move to have it perfected by the end of that time, what move would it be? (other than the double lift or pass)

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Thank you all for chiming in and asking the great questions! You can listen to the full 30 minute podcast below, enjoy!

Listen Now! Blake Vogt Podcast

The winner of this week's SNC is Jenai with post #35. Congrats! Contact us to receive a free copy of REF4M shipped on the house! Thanks again to all who participated!

I Loved the podcast! Thanks! Both for addressing the questions and the prize :D.

Much appreciated.

- Jenai

Dec 2, 2010
1. What's it like being on the same team as David Copperfield?

2. Which magicians/factors inspired you to develop your career in magic?

3. Will you be releasing more effects on T11? :)

Hope you answer my questions

All the best,

Jason

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
1. What's it like being on the same team as David Copperfield?

2. Which magicians/factors inspired you to develop your career in magic?

3. Will you be releasing more effects on T11? :)

Hope you answer my questions

All the best,

Jason

Hey, I'm Aaron. Welcome to the forums. This contest is over now. You can check out the podcast HERE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results