My Embarrassing Concern.......

May 6, 2011
Approximatley 10months ago, while showering, i noticed a small pea size mass on the rim of my anus. There was no pain and did not cause any problems whatsoever. I ignored it and told myself that it would go away. While showering yesterday I noticed that it is still there and seems to be a bit swollen causing it to bulge out a little and feels a little soar. I work in the medical profession so I know that this kinda thing should not be ignored, but i just feel too shy to go to a doctor and ask him to look at my anus lol. Its not an STD because my anus plays no part in my sex life (Not Gay). If anybody has any advice or maybe even a possible diagnosis, it would definitley help put my mind at ease. thankyou
I am a 24 year old caucasion male with no significant past medical history. I take no medications and dont have a family history of cancer.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Approximatley 10months ago, while showering, i noticed a small pea size mass on the rim of my anus. There was no pain and did not cause any problems whatsoever. I ignored it and told myself that it would go away. While showering yesterday I noticed that it is still there and seems to be a bit swollen causing it to bulge out a little and feels a little soar. I work in the medical profession so I know that this kinda thing should not be ignored, but i just feel too shy to go to a doctor and ask him to look at my anus lol. Its not an STD because my anus plays no part in my sex life (Not Gay). If anybody has any advice or maybe even a possible diagnosis, it would definitley help put my mind at ease. thankyou
I am a 24 year old caucasion male with no significant past medical history. I take no medications and dont have a family history of cancer.

Ok...kind of akward...somebody please delete this...now!!

Jun 10, 2010
Oh, just wanted to say, but if the goal is to have a conversation with somebody, having them narrate their autobiography isn't going to help YOU TALK to THEM. So I disagree entirely with Mehar and Goldmos' previous advice regarding that. It's just going to have them blabbing to you. Try and talk to them on mutual grounds. After all, when you're performing, you're BOTH interacting, yes?

Unless you're the kind of performer that does their act silently while their spectator *****es on about their baby's diapers. If you're one of them, go for it.

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
Oh, just wanted to say, but if the goal is to have a conversation with somebody, having them narrate their autobiography isn't going to help YOU TALK to THEM. So I disagree entirely with Mehar and Goldmos' previous advice regarding that. It's just going to have them blabbing to you. Try and talk to them on mutual grounds. After all, when you're performing, you're BOTH interacting, yes?

Unless you're the kind of performer that does their act silently while their spectator *****es on about their baby's diapers. If you're one of them, go for it.

Well, I'm not saying to just ask them question, what I said is how to converse with someone. Normally, how would you react to someone who abord you and talk about himself? About 15 seconds later, you'll tell him STFU and go, rigth? People like to talk about themself, so I just suggest to abord someone and to be perceive rigth, talk about them and then, when the link is there, perform magic. If I red correctly, he have difficulties to talk to stranger and don't know what to say. I tell him: ask question. After that, you can converse on a point that both of you like. But if you begin to talk about yourself BEFORE establishing this link, you wont go anywhere. That was my point. Sorry if I wasn't clear, english is not my mother language :)

Jun 10, 2010
Well, I'm not saying to just ask them question, what I said is how to converse with someone. Normally, how would you react to someone who abord you and talk about himself? About 15 seconds later, you'll tell him STFU and go, rigth? People like to talk about themself, so I just suggest to abord someone and to be perceive rigth, talk about them and then, when the link is there, perform magic. If I red correctly, he have difficulties to talk to stranger and don't know what to say. I tell him: ask question. After that, you can converse on a point that both of you like. But if you begin to talk about yourself BEFORE establishing this link, you wont go anywhere. That was my point. Sorry if I wasn't clear, english is not my mother language :)

Alright, I see what you're saying now. I'll admit, I didn't fully understand what you were saying the first time. Sounded like you and Mehar suggested to just keep on have them talking. Seemed like an unbalanced conversation to me.

My apologies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results