Panic

Aug 31, 2007
Panic looks great. Aaron performed this for me and a buddy of mine at the castle a while back and I wasn't even in front of him I was on his left side and it couldn't look cleaner. Everybody should buy this right now.... stop reading this... just buy it.

By the way If you havn't done so already get Aaron's Paper Engine book, it's one of the best magic books around.

Aug 31, 2007
Wow

This effect looks absolutely amazing...the visual aspect of it is so incredible, i can't even explain it! Please anyone, post a reply when you can.

Hoobs

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
Im getting this effect ASAP. This will go great in my high school when a teacher requests for my cards.

Panic indeed

Widespread.

This beautiful in the hands transformation happened so openly and smoothly that, at it's climax, I was left completely without explanation or reason.

It was all so fair; Kings in his pocket, deck in his hands. The deck spread and closed. A squeeze - and the kings are in his hands, the other forty-eight gone. Gone, man... Back in Aaron's pocket. Right there, right in front of me and, as Taylor said, at real-life angles.

Can an every-day-joe like me learn it? Oh, yeah.

Really clever. Widespread.

- SJ

Aug 31, 2007
its my birthday coming up soon, i dont think ill buy this, becuase i can to it another way, BUT its not as good, and this looks really cool, it just wont go with my routine so yeah, i might buy distortion. hey wayne does it come with the gimmick

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, i am definitely getting this soon so I dont have to wait for distortion. Plus, distortion looks too heavily gimmicked to me... I could be completely wrong, but in my opinion this trick looks better.

Sep 1, 2007
Estonia, Tallinn
The effect looks really amazing, I may have a clue how it is done but I've been wrong about these things before, so yeah.
I'll be wanting this effect for sure.

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
this is not original maybe he independently created it. But this appeared in my lecture notes punishment leaves you bleeding. under my title ( greatly unexpected very very visually vanishing versitile hocus pocus bogus smokus focus practically self working pastboard pack vanish ala gaffes extroardinare ) and I showed this to a guy at the castle too named picasso kind of a crazy mobster guy.I'm definatly not calling mr.Fisher a trick stealer and trick renamer.I'm sure hes a nice fellow. thizz in peace mac dreezy best rapper ever alive and in his death you live in our hearts and in our furlys and thizzle wiggles. peace this be ak4788magic and im out. and thanks for listening and i hope you all see the truth now god bless. and for you atheist out there i appreciate you reading this post and god bless. ha ha. now im out I gotta go hoswiggin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results