brown wynn conflict

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
I would leave them sealed and hold on to them. I have a pack of brown wynn's and two white cents. decks that i've had for a while now. They are still sealed and I have no intentions of selling them. It's just something cool for me to look at and know that I have something rare that other people would want..

I have a few rare decks and I honestly don't have the urge to open them and use them, as I got them for free. I keep mine closed because it's funny to tell laymen that you have a $300 deck of cards, and because if I ever need $300, it's there.

May 17, 2011
I would open them, whats the point of having a great deck of cards if your not going to use them? Unless you what to sell them in that case just do that, but don't just keep them on a shelf, that's my opinion at least.

Aug 31, 2007
Guys, remember it is against the rules to sell anything on the forums. If you want to have any transactions money related, please take them somewhere outside the forums. Remember - I have eyes on you. I also have eyes on the chocolate chips in front of me. Omnomnom.

As far as the Wynn's go, it's up to you ultimately. We still have no plans to rerelease them at all, or at least not for quite a long time. I still only have a few on my shelf from the release window 3 years ago. Never know how rare they may become in the future!

~Zach

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results